Saturday, December 16, 2006

Santa Came Early For Lucy...

Santa came early this year for Lucy. Sometimes she just needs something new to stimutate her curious puppy mind. I gave her that neat squeaker blanket that has a squeaker in each square. It is quite fun. I also gave her the Intelli-bone, which is a bone, w/ squeakers in it, with donuts around it, which crinkle and squeak also. She LOVES it. She is supposed to try to get the donuts off but it is even hard for me, so we pull the yellow ones off for her to play with alone. Lucy did great getting spayed. She has not licked her stitches at all, and did not have to wear the huge lampshade. I am glad. We get the stitches out on Tue. I keep telling Lucy that before stitching her back up the vet must have stuffed her full of sweetness b/c she came back sweeter! I got her new tone collar in the mail, and it also vibrates, but does NOT shock. It is charging. I am hoping to teach her to quit biting people, not to chew the rug and to stay off of the coffee table. Peeing on the kitchen floor in front of Travis needs to stop also. She only tells me that she has to go out, I guess b/c I take her out. He does not often and so she just pees in the house when he is around. He should be zapped for that, not her b/c it is not her fault he ignores her need to go out a lot. She is still small.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy's toys look fun! I'll bet she likes the squeakers. I'm so glad her surgery went well and that she is back to being playful and sweet. Hopefully that collar helps train her better.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Yeah, with these new "interactive" toys, the livingroom looks like a preschool with all the bright colors.

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be confusing for Lucy that one parent takes her out and the other doesn't. Hmmm...not sure what to do about that but the large human-size collar seems like a good plan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home